Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and MAC Pink Friday

Hello Loves!

I know I haven't blogged in the longest time, again... ughh
I just wanted to make sure to thank all of you for being a blog reader and supporting me nevertheless!
Thank you for being so kind and sweet and leaving comments and such.
If you are a youtube subscriber, I also want to thank you as well! 


Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of changes in my life.
Some of them good, some of them not so good.
But I've come to learn that you just gotta smile and get up stronger than before. Also, I've learned that there is so much love in this world and the little things make the biggest difference for many people.


This Thanksgiving Day, for the first time ever, I won't be celebrating it with my family.
Every year, I've always managed to share this day with the joy and warmth of family, but due to some circumstances, I won't be. At first, I was really sad and thought that I would be lonely this day. However, so many people have poured out their love and support and I definitely won't be hungry today! :) LOL.


I have so many things to be thankful for and to list them all would take me days, if not, years!
If you can write it, what are you most thankful for? ^o^


On another note, M.A.C. is having a special collaboration with Nicki Minaj and will be launching a new limited edition lipstick called Pink Friday!!


It will be exclusively available online at the MAC website for only 4 consecutive Fridays after November 26.
Here are the exact dates:

November 26
December 3
December 10
December 17

The color is described to be a bright creamy pink (satin finish). In my opinion, it looks very similar to the Lady Gaga Viva Glam lipstick from MAC, but I guess we just have to wait and see!
So, what do you all say? Do you think you'll be purchasing this lipstick?

Look at the ad! It's really flashy!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING, loves!!
Hope you have a wonderful day and eat lots and lots! xoxo

Love,
Mindy


3 comments:

  1. Aww~ Good to hear that you're hanging in there! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!!

    Nicki Minaj is always so quirky~ I love her crazy style :3 And the lipstick especially...gotta save up for it!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgatttt. Is the advert real? It makes MAC look tackyyyyyy =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sana Choi
    Yup. That's the ad... makeup MAC look like Barbie stuff? I don't know. >.<

    ReplyDelete