Friday, September 3, 2010

FOTD for my audition!

Here's the FOTD for my audition that I had today. I tried to keep my makeup very neutral. I tried my best to capture the colors with my webcam.




On my face today:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation in Classic Ivory 10
Rimmel Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked (on my lid)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in YDK (on my corners)
MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Liner in 0L (black)
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in black
Lioele Blooming Cushion Blusher in Peach
MAC Lazy Day Lipstick

5 comments:

  1. Oh yea! I tagged you on a meme on my recent post :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look~ Very pretty and classic! :3
    I hope you got good results on the audition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how clean & fresh your make up looks! :)
    - Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! nice natural look :)
    i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete