Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello again!!

Hello again! It's been a while! A really long while!
How have you all been? I missed you!

I know I've been away from my blog and channel for a long time, but I definitely have not forgotten about them.
I actually have been balancing work and school. I recently got a job and it's definitely been taking up a lot of my time. Even if I've been super busy and will get busier, I do plan on reviving my blog and channel. :)
Please be patient!

I'll start with a giveaway first so keep looking forward to that!

Oh and I plan on getting a new HD camera sometime. I recently got a HD webcam, but I think it washes me out a lot. It makes me look too pale. LOL. I'll post some pics of how the camera makes me look.














I would make this a FOTD, but I wish it wouldn't wash me out like that. :/
Well, I'll describe what's on my face anyways:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Makeup in Classic Ivory 10
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch
MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Covergirl Lashblast

See you all again, really soon!

Love,
Mindy

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome back :D Looking forward to your next posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG finally see u again :)
    how do u like the neutrogena foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daphne Hey! I love the Neutrogena foundation. It really has nice coverage and doesn't break me out. It's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rainy Day and Lattes Thank you, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool :) what shade do u use? I wanna try it out too :)

    ReplyDelete