Thursday, December 30, 2010

My First Mini Blog Sale! (UPDATED)

Hello loves!
First of all, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

Just wanted to announce that I am holding my first blog sale because I will be moving again.... (more like my family will be moving) but this means that I need to clear out some of my makeup collection to save space.

I used to have a separate blog sale site at: iAMminky3blogsale.blogspot.com, but I'm considering on getting rid of it (still available though!).  It's getting a little complicating taking care of two blogs at once. I think I still have to get used to it, but for now, I'll post all the items here as well!


Hello!
Thank you for checking out my blog sale.



Please make sure to read all rules before purchasing.

At the moment, I am only shipping within the United States.

1. All prices and sales are final - No Returns or Exchanges
You get items in their "as is" condition. (I will try my best to describe everything: i.e. condition, usage)

2. Shipping and handling fees are first item = $3 ~~ additional items add $0.50
If you purchase 5+, then there will shipping discount.  I'll give you more details if this applies to you.
I will ship via USPS w/ a delivery confirmation number.

3. If you would like to make a purchase please contact me at iAMminky3@gmail.com
In the email, let me know:
1. What item or items you want

2. Your shipping address
3. Only PayPal gift payments are accepted. I will give you instructions on how to pay with PayPal gift if needed.

4. If PayPal payment is not received within 2 days (48 hours), the item will be available for sale again.
During those 48 hours, I will post a PENDING sign on that item.
If PayPal payment has cleared, I will put a SOLD sign.
All items are sold on a first come, first serve basis.

5. I am not responsible for any lost packages or damages that may have occurred after I've shipped them out. I will do my best to make sure all items are well-protected and nicely packaged.
If you would like your package to be insured, you will have to pay for additional insurance.

Although this sale is a small at the moment, I will continue to update because I am going to be moving again and need to downsize my collection. I'm hoping to add a few more items within this week.



SOLD
MAC Prep and Prime Skin Base Visage
(Comes with original packaging)



SOLD
Ralph Lauren: Romance (Set)
Sensuous Body Moisturizer and Sensuous Bath and Shower Gel (1.7 FL OZ)
Brand New




L'egere White Multi BB Cream
Used 1x
$13.99




SOLD
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No.21




Revlon ColorStay Foundation
Normal/Dry Skin: 110 Ivory
Used 1x
$4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment