Saturday, January 1, 2011

Currently Watching: Secret Garden (시크릿 가든) Korean Drama

Hello everyone!

Many of my older blog followers will know that I sometimes devote some posts to my favorite Korean dramas that I am currently watching.  I know that this blog is mainly a beauty and fashion blog, but I like to change things up a little and talk about "other" things that have been interesting me.
Since I haven't done a Korean drama post in a long time, I decided to share with you all a recent/new drama that I really have been enjoying at the moment.

This drama is called Secret Garden and it features some big name actors and actresses like Hyunbin (starred in My Name is Kim Samsoon), Ha Ji Won (starred in Hwang Jin-i and Damo), Yun Sang Hyun (starred in My Fair Lady or Please Take Care of My Lady and Queen of Housewives), Kim Sarang, and Phillip Lee (this guy has a sexy voice and sexy English!).


What's interesting was that there were rumors that Janghyuk or Jay Park was going to be the leading actor.  Whoa! Jay Park! Any Jay Park fans out there? To be honest, I don't think Jay Park would have fit this role, but to see Jay Park act would have been awesome. :)

I was also excited to hear that Ha Jiwon was going to be the leading actress in this drama because she is my favorite Korean actress.  I've seen her act many different characters and in this drama, her character is someone that I've never seen her act before.

Anywhooo, I try to not make these posts "spoilers" or anything because that wouldn't be fun for you and me.

I am in love with the main actor, Kim Joo-won's (Hyunbin) house.  He is the rich and arrogant guy in this drama and there are so many moments where I just want to smack him! He is awfully full of himself and literally has what I would call the "prince-syndrome."

Fabulous ay? (This is just a part of his amazing mansion!)

All in all, I really recommend this drama because it has the perfect mixture of humor and some drama. Oh and I have to hint that there's a fairy tale-like characteristic to this drama... such as... hint hint... a magic spell (but I don't want to ruin what that spell is so yup!). ^o^

Everyone I know who's watching this drama is loving it so far! I must also include that it has a fantastic soundtrack! Excellent soundtracks are a big plus!

I rate this drama so far an A+!

Watch a music video with one of the songs from the drama sung by Baek Ji Young! It's AMAZING!


4 comments:

  1. Lol I just started watching this today with my sister since she said it was funny~ :3 I'm still waiting for that magical spell part!! Haha And I love that guy's mansion! It's soooo coool. I kinda want to slip and slide around in socks on those smooth floors. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @l-article
    Oh! I'm happy you started this drama! :D I just watched the latest episode and it's getting interesting.. whoa! Let me know what you think about this drama as you keep watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just started watching this drama too! on episode 10! so the magical thing already happened- i find this drama pretty humorous and im def waiting how it all ends =)

    its a pretty good drama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shannon
    yayy for another fan! :) Yes, I'm curious how it will end, but I love this drama so much that I don't want it to end (if you know what I mean! ^o^)

    ReplyDelete