Friday, January 14, 2011

Quick Post: Pick Up Your Free Bare Escentuals Sample Kit from Sephora

Hello loves!
This is a quickie post, but I got an exciting email from Sephora today saying that they were giving free Bare Escentuals Sample Kit to all Beauty Insider members. All you have to do is print out the email that they sent you and bring it to your local Sephora store and they will give you one kit that matches you.

I picked one up today because... when it comes to free things... I need to go get it!


It's small, but I didn't expect too much since it's free.
It comes with a very-mini kabuki brush, a small tube of BareMinerals Prime Time, and bareMinerals foundation. They gave it to me in the shade Fairly Light.
Also, you can choose if you would like the Original SPF 15 or Matte SPF 15 foundation.
I chose the Matte SPF 15 foundation since it is good for controlling oil on the face (or that's what it claims to do!) I've never tried Bare Escentuals makeup before so I'm curious as to how this will work for me.

Hurry! Make sure to grab one of these if you can because I think they're going to run out fast!

9 comments:

  1. @Chanel Hercegno
    Oh?? They don't have this available in the UK as well? :( I hope they have an awesome reward awaiting for you all in the UK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poop! Thanks for the heads up! I wish there was a Sephora in my town >.< Yay for free stuff though~

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you also get the Philosophy birthday gift from Sephora? It's so cute I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @l-article
    Oohh! I'm sorry to hear there is no Sephora in your town. If you happen to make an online order, I believe it can come with your online order! :)

    @Nonners
    Yes! The Philosophy body was is toooo adorable! I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?!?! I thought I was a Beauty Insider I never got an email!! Oh well, I'm not much of a makeup person anyway! Love your blog by the way (:

    diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Diary of a Short Girl
    No email? It's okay though. I think people without the email got the free sample kit as well.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the headsup! I forgot to print out my email and I still got mine. Never hurts to just ask is what the girl at the register said.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @tinatre
    Excellent! I'm glad you were able to get your hands on this sample. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete