Saturday, January 22, 2011

Birthday Makeup Tutorial

Hello lovelies! :)

I finally filmed a video and a makeup tutorial today. I forgot how fun it is to film and make tutorials because it's been such a long time since I last made one.

Today's tutorial is a birthday makeup tutorial since tomorrow is my birthday (January 23)! ^o^

I thought it would be fun to try out a look (kind of like a practice) for my birthday tomorrow. I don't really have any extravagant plans but I am planning on going out to dinner with my friends tomorrow and possibly buying a drink (since I turn 21 tomorrow - legal drinking age in America. LOL).

The look I came up with is a smokey gold/bronze look that is slightly dramatic. I think it could be toned down or go heavier depending on personal preference. I love gold eyeshadows because they are somewhat neutral but flashy at the same time.

Here are some pictures I took:





Products used or mentioned in video:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 003 Shell
MUFE Duo Mat Powder Foundation #201
N.Y.C. Kohl Brow/Eyeliner Pencil - Sable
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Half Baked, Dark Horse, Creep, and Sin
MAC Eye Shadows - Blanc Type and Wood-Winked
MUFE Aqua Eyes 0L Black Liner
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Ardell Duralash Flare Short Black Individual Lashes
Ardell Lash-Tite Adhesive
Sephora Sculpting Disk
EOS Lip Blam
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - #070 Airy Fairy

9 comments:

  1. hi! love your blog.. your makeup is gorgeous.. you look so pretty!! happy early birthday

    new follower here!! please come visit and follow me too if you like!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love the smokey look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post. i use a lot of the same products as you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so pretty! i love your look =D and your skin's so flawless and white! may i ask for a skincare routine video/post? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lisa
    Thank you for following! :)I will make sure to stop by your blog too!

    @Rainy Days and Lattes
    Thank you so much, love! <3

    @cryskay
    yayy for same products! It shows that they're worthy products. lol

    @Locke
    Ohh no no flawless skin. >.< It's all the power of makeup and the help of natural lighting. I've been suffering from major breakouts from new makeup products. :( but I am hoping to do a skincare routine video/post sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!! The makeup is really nice and..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a good one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Lookin' good, girlfriend! P.S. I totally think you could pull off that look everyday too, it's really nice and not too much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @l-article
    Thank you so much, love!! <3

    @Rainy Days and Lattes
    LOL. Thank you much!!

    @Nonners
    ^o^ Thank you. oohh you think so? lol. I'll consider wearing it out for a casual day then. xD Love you!

    ReplyDelete