Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lovely HD Camcorder Needs a New Home

Hello blog friends and family! 


I was planning on filming something today because I've got lots of time, but I'm currently sick and looking hideous. T.T It's not fun being sick at the end of my holiday break, but I'm hoping that this will pass by quickly. Actually, I feel like I'm recovering fast and this (whatever I have) is going to go away soon. ^o^


Anyways, this post is going to be pretty random in some ways.
For 2011, I'm determined to blog a lot more about the food adventures I experience in L.A. and just more random things. It's going to be fun because L.A. is filled with diverse cultures and that includes food! I'm excited to share my fun finds with you. Any food lovers out there? Raise your hand high! 


So along with this, I'm saving up money to buy a nice quality camera. Currently, I own a compact digital camera that does the job well since I'm not a pro photographer at all. It amazes me when I'm with a group of people and there are some people who take a lot of photos and those photos turn out really well! I always either forget to bring my camera or take pictures with it. I guess, I've gotten reliant on the friends who take a massive number of shots. Are you one of the types of people who take lots of pictures or are you like me, someone who would rather have others take the photos? LOL I'm just curious...


One of my new goals for 2011 is to take more photos and along with this, I'm saving up to buy a better camera. Yay! However, I'm justifying myself if I find a new home for my dearly beloved HD camcorder.
Here's a picture of her:
Isn't she purrrty???

I am currently selling my full HD camcorder, which is the Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG20!
It can record in full HD 1080, 60i Video (1920x1080) and to add to that, it's a dual camera/camcorder so it's both a digital camera (10 MP) and an HD camcorder in one.
It has flash options and also has 5x optical zoom.
What's nice is the portable pocket size of the camcorder.

Here are some more mod shots:





To add to that, she's a rare (limited edition) color of this model since they are currently sold out on this.
I filmed one video with this camcorder and never took it out of the box ever since so it's clean and in perfect condition.

If you are interested and want more information, please let me know! :)
Reasonable offers will be accepted.

So, I leave here with a video that I saw yesterday and made me go crazyyy.
I was somewhat of a DBSK (TVXQ) fan before, but this video is HOTT!

Talk to you all very soon! Keep on the lookout for the big giveaway post.

1 comment: