Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Casual Birthday OOTD

Hello loves!

Thank you to those of you who wished me a happy birthday! I had a wonderful birthday and it was filled with laughter and joy. :)
I filmed an OOTD for my casual birthday outfit. I didn't dress up too extravagantly or anything because it was just a nice and relaxing dinner with my friends.



Plaid top/dress from A'gaci
Black leggings from Target
Booties from H&M (I realized that I couldn't get a good snapshot of the wedges. T.T)

My purse:
I love green. :)
Balenciaga Velo

I love Japanese food and we went to one of my favorite Japanese restaurants for my birthday.
I'm not much of a drinker, but my friends insisted that I exercise my right to order an alcoholic drink (since I turned 21 today) and so here was my drink.

and my entree for the dinner:
Salmon terriyaki with salad. The picture does not do it's justice! It was sooo tasty!

What a fantastic day! :)
Thank you for reading and watching!

6 comments:

  1. I love green bags too!!! :)

    Yay for martinis! The dinner look fabulous and very tasty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Plaid is ruined for me bc it reminds me of kilts... I'm Scottish and had to wear kilts occasionally growing up and I thought my kilt was ugly :( One of those childhood things that sticks with ya lolzzz!

    Anyhow I'm glad you had an excellent bday and the dinner (and drink) look delicious! Glad you were peer pressured into a drink-- you gotta at least order one on your 21st! Hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rainy Days and Lattes
    Yes! The dinner was delicious and I felt like it was a healthy choice to. LOL. Thank you! :)

    @Nonners
    xD To be honest, I never was really into plaid before. That's why I never owned anything plaid. Wait, I take that back. I own one pair of pjs that were plaid. haha. I was kind of iffy about purchasing a plaid shirt but I went for it. I think I'm starting to gain an appreciation for plaid. :)

    @UthsyGirl
    Thank you, love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shirt dress~
    in LOVE w/ your bag!!!! the shade of green is GORGEOUUSSSSSS

    i'm not much of a drinker either
    btw what did you end up drinking as your first legal drink??
    love salmon teriyaki~ yummm

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Steph
    Thank you!! :)
    I ended up getting a martini.. Cosmopolitan. It was tasty!

    ReplyDelete