Friday, March 19, 2010

Kara "Lupin" Inspired Tutorial

I've been dying to do this look! KARA looks so sophisticated in their latest music video for "Lupin". Absolutely gorgeous and definitely my style. I love black clothing. ^o^

Check out their music video if you haven't! :)

I didn't choose a specific member's look, but I was inspired by all their makeup and recreated a look that would fit my monolid eyes. I noticed a trend in their makeup:
-light/thin brows
-bronze/copper eyshadow
-thick eyeliner
-long lashes
-nude lips

Here is the tutorial:`(The video is set on private, but if you would like to watch it, please let me know! I will add you to my private list.)






I was so excited to pick out the outfit for this tutorial as well because I love black jackets and blazers and I absolutely love pretty hats. I got my jacket from H&M, my sleeveless shirt in the inside is from Express, and the hat is from Forever 21.

Pics that I was inspired by:

Then pics from my tutorial.


This song is also so addicting! I <3 it!


Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. More tutorials to come! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on her look! nice hat as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. look good on you :)
    love the gothic look but not too much in the same time :)

    ReplyDelete