Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some products that I've been meaning to post on here...

So these are some products that I acquired, took pictures of, and never actually posted here. LOL.
I totally forgot I took them. I will post more details later, but here they are.

From http://www.beautycrunch.com
Great online store with discounted Stila Cosmetics, Pop Sugar, Josie Maran, etc. :)
Came with amazing packaging!
Stila Smudge Pot Trio. Super cheap! :)
*I don't know why the picture is sideways...

Pop Sugar Conceal and Correct
This product is okay. It doesn't really do much for me, but it's mineral makeup so that's nice.
Here's what it looks like inside:
The stripes are meant for different applications like concealing dark circles, redness, etc. All the colors can be blended for an all-over powder affect.

My Sigma Complete Brush Set
Circle Lenses. :) More details on this to come..

So these are some old hauls that I had that I never shared here.

No comments:

Post a Comment