Saturday, March 6, 2010

MAC Fix + vs. Sephora Radiance Spray Mist

So I just spontaneously filmed another video today. LOL. I did not expect that I would, but I just kind of decided to at the last minute. Probably because I was bored. Making videos always keeps my mind occupied whenever I'm bored. Plus it was raining so it gave me more reason to make a video. Okay, I'm not making any sense right now, but here's a review video on MAC Fix + and the Sephora Radiance Spray Mist. Also included in this video are tips on how to use them!



Surprisingly, there are many ways that the Fix + can be used.
1) Finishing Spray- Great for setting your makeup after you have applied foundation and all face makeup and powder.
2) Refreshing Spray- Perfect for summer or whenever your face needs that extra refreshing spray.  It's also great for touching up your face throughout the day. Make sure your blot the excess oil on your skin before spraying Fix +.
3) Toner- Great toner! It's awesome to spray on after taking off all your makeup and washing your face.
4) Mixing Medium- Great for applying pigments and eyeshadows when you need that extra dramatic look! Also, it's great for powder liners. Make sure to use a paper towel or tissue so that the brush isn't dripping wet. Also, make sure that when you are using matte eyeshadows, don't use a wet brush in the middle of the shadow. Use the outer edge since the middle could easily crack. We don't want that happening!
5) Hair and Scalp- When your scalp feels dry or your hair needs extra moisture, Fix + can do the job!

Fix + is a magical tool! I absolutely am in love with it.  The Sephora Radiance Mist pretty much does the same job, but it's a lot stickier than the Fix +. It smells really nice as well! I love the smell of the radiance mist. Prices:
MAC Fix + is $18 for 100 ml
Sephora Radiance Spray Mist is $12 for 50 ml


Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment