Monday, March 15, 2010

Soft Neutral Everyday Look (tips on contouring monolid eyes)

Hello everyone!
I am currently on spring break now and up until today, I was busy with work.
I was luckily able to find some time though to film a quick tutorial! :)

Here's the video:


This video features a soft neutral everyday look with tips on contouring monolid eyes.
Contouring is great for adding more depth and dimension to the eyes. It will also help small eyes look bigger and deeper. :) The key to this look is of course to blend away! There should be no harsh lines.
I decided to go for a slightly bold eyeliner look because the shadows are so soft. The rest of the face is also very subtle and the lips are nude color.

I hope this tutorial was helpful!

1 comment:

  1. i love your videos, i'm following you on youtube :) keep up the good work ^^ can't wait to see the future tutorials :)
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete