Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Currently Watching: Personal Taste 개인의 취향 (Korean Drama) Ep. 9 Update

This is not beauty related, but being the Korean drama fan that I am, I had to update on how much I'm loving the dramas that I'm currently watching. I posted before about a couple dramas that I've been obsessing over.  Since today is Wednesday, new episodes came out and luckily I found some time to fill my drama cravings today. LOL!

So to start off, I'm going to talk about how much I enjoyed today's episode of Personal Taste, which was episode 9.  There were so many scenes that I couldn't stop laughing.  Seriously, this drama makes me laugh SOO much.  I think my roommates probably think I'm crazy. xD

I'm going to include some pictures of my favorite scenes from the drama so I hope I don't spoil it for you.  So warning... may be a SPOILER! haha.
This scene was absolutely adorable since Gae In packed some kimbap (Korean roll) for Jin Ho.  He asked her if she made it and she gave a super funny response.
 I wish I was the one feeding Jin Ho. ^o^
Then Gae In decided to dress up as a guy that day and she and Jin Ho went to take pictures at a photo booth.  This scene was too cute for words!
Their relationship is quite the strange one, but it's obvious that they have deep feelings for each other.
and hello Mr. Hottie! haha

I hope you all don't mind that I'm sticking in these random korean drama updates on this blog. LOL. Well, I guess since it's my blog, I can do whatever I want? JK. I really don't want to clutter this blog with too much randomness, but this episode really made me feel happy. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm watching this too. I was so excited to start this because I loved BOF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this drama awesome?! I can't stop laughing when I watch it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this one song from the show but i dont know what it is called it. it is in english i tried looking for it but all that comes up in the korean songs.help please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lee min hoo you're so cutes man :)) ooohhh saranghae <3

    i love this drama.. Korean Drama is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete