Monday, April 5, 2010

March Makeup Haul from MAC, Sephora (Urban Decay), Victoria's Secret, and Maybelline

So, I bought a lot of makeup in the month of March, but here are some products that made it on the haul video that I made for you. I think they are worthy to share! Lots of them are from MAC, but I included some products that are non-MAC products. This blog post is going to be long with pictures and swatches so hopefully, you'll learn something from this post! :)





Here are the swatches and pictures of my haul:

MAC Spring Forecast Color 3 (Plum) Eyeshadow Quad

MAC Spring Forecast Color 1 Eyeshadow in Rosy Outlook (Satin)

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed
 The blush doesn't show up well in this photo because it's such a sheer and light pink color. Looks great in real life! :)

MAC Powder Blush in Style

MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle

Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box from Sephora ($38)
I love how the packaging is made out of real bamboo.  It came with a mini Urban Decay primer potion and an eyeshadow brush.
Here are some swatches of the gorgeous colors!
I love the names of the eyeshadows. 

Victoria's Secret Sparkle Shadow in 24K

Maybelline Limited Edition Diamond Eyeshadow Duos in Amethyst Diamond and Copper Diamond

So I hope you found the swatches helpful! Let me know if you have more questions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment