Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Opening the Box #1: From Cherryculture.com (mainly NYX and Milani)

Hello everyone!
So I decided to do a new kind of video where I show you a recent/new haul, which I will be opening from the box with you. :) It'll be my initial opinions to these new products without having used them before. It's kind of like Christmas or birthday present opening time. HAHA.

Here is a picture of all the products I bought from cherryculture! I mainly bought NYX and one Milani lipstick.

The NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Pallet from the Runway Collection is soooo nice! I got the color selections in "Romance."
It's a perfect selection of pinks and neutrals plus great highlighter colors.
Just like the single eyeshadows, these are nicely pigmented and they are all frosty.
Here are some swatches:
Top Row
Bottom Row (Sorry.. my arm looks super hairy in this picture! HAHA. I think it's just how my camera captured it. I seriously don't have hairy arms. LOL!)

Then I bought two different powder blushes from NYX because I heard these blushes were great! I got them in Silky Rose and Peach.
The reason why I got Silk Rose was because I saw some really good reviews about this color. Peach seemed like a pretty shade so I just bought it. I would say that I am initially impressed with these blushes. One thing for sure is that they are extremely soft so I already dug a hole in one of them.

Then I bought a bunch of NYX lip pencils because cherryculture was having this amazing deal on them! I got 5 different colors in the long lip pencils.
I got them in the colors Mauve, Pinky, Natural, Cabaret, and Prune.
These lp pencils feel really creamy and they are really hard to wash off! LOL. I had an extremely hard time getting them off my arm. I'm really loving the color Cabaret. It seems perfect to pair with a bold red lipstick.

Lastly, I got one Milani lipstick in Coral Cabana. I've been really into coral lipsticks lately and I just had to buy it when I saw the name and color.
Coral cabana definitely has some glitter on it. It has a fruity scent and is really sticky. However, it dries really fast. I think I will need to put gloss over it whenever I wear it.

What's exciting is that I bought some duplicates of these products shown so that I could have another giveaway for you! Yup! My followers and subscribers were the first that came into my mind when I made my purchases. I'm so happy that these products are great and I feel like you guys will like them too! The giveaway info will be posted in my next entry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment