Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Makeup Collection Organization and Storage

I would have to admit that I'm a little obsessive when it comes to cleaning and organizing. As crazy as it may sound, I'm someone who enjoys organizing. I can't stand when things are messy and out of place. LOL.
So seeing that my makeup collection seemed to be growing everyday, I decided to invest in a way to organize them.  Also, since I'm moving in about a week, I decided that I needed something that would be easy to pack without losing anything.
I was walking through Little Tokyo and came across these cute boxes that I decided would be perfect for my makeup collection.  I bought a bunch of them and they seem to work well.  Here are pictures of some of the boxes and makeup I own. This is a part of my collection. :)

They are super nice and sturdy and easy to stack one on top of the other. Plus the handles are pink so it was love at first sight.  If I could, I would have gotten something bigger to put everything in, but I am constantly traveling and moving around so it would be too bulky. These boxes were super cheap as well so I'm happy with how I arranged them.
I also decided to start packing my makeup brushes. Here are some of my brushes in my bareMinerals deluxe brush roll. All my brushes couldn't fit in here, as you may see that they are bulging out. LOL.

Last but not least, I know this is random, but I wanted to take a picture of my cute Laneige red heart mouse for my laptop.  ^o^  This has nothing to do with the topic, but I just felt like taking a picture of it.
This mouse was from the Amore store in Koreatown.  I love how they always give me a free gift when I purchase things from their shop. I <3 Amore and Laneige.

Okay so there you have my sneak peak to my makeup collection and how I've been organizing it.  I'll probably show more pics after I move.  That remind me... I need to start packing! WHOA! haha.

8 comments:

  1. aw, the mouse is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boxes come in handy, don't they? you have a nice brush collection! i love the mouse, it's so cute!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Minky^^ nice collection!i have those clear boxes too and they can be stored easily.the mouse is soo cute =)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! <3 Means so much! :) and thanks for your comment about my mouse. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. @locke oooh you have these boxes too? I didn't realize how popular they are. HAHA. My little sister wants them as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anita These boxes are awesome. I love storing things in a neat way. HAHA. and thanks so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do a makeup collection video please!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @JennyLee LOL! I don't own that much makeup, but maybe I'll do a makeup collection video! :)

    ReplyDelete