Sunday, May 2, 2010

FOTD #1 (Face of the Day): 5/1/10

This was from yesterday, but better late than never? LOL. I guess one day late is fine.
Face: 
Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream from Pretty & Cute
Almay Clear Complexion Concealer
Laneige Snow Crystal Sliding Pact Powder #2 Bright Skin Tone
Lioele Blooming Cushion Touch Blusher in Cutey Peach from Pretty & Cute
MAC Fix +

Eyes:
NYX 10 Eyeshadow Color Palett from Runway Collection in Romance
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

Lips:
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Candyshop

Oh and of course I'm wearing my new DSK Jewelry necklace! I've been getting so many compliments about the necklace and asked where I got it! ^o^

I really feel like the Lioele BB cream gives a flawless finish. I wore it out today and my friends mentioned that my skin looked so nice today. Another person told me that my skin looked like baby's skin, in Korean...well in Korean it sounds a little better. haha.

4 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! Your skin looks flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JennyLee Aww thank you! But no... my skin is not anywhere near flawless right now. :( LOL. Thanks anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty~! And DSK!! I'm still waiting for the day I own a piece...why am I so broke all the time..oh yea..college. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @l-article Awww thank you! :)I totally know what you mean.. college. I'm in school as well and I have so many things I want to buy, but I can't. T.T
    But DSK is having some awesome sales now. :)

    ReplyDelete