Monday, May 3, 2010

Massive E.L.F. Cosmetics Haul Preview!


Mondays are always so exhausting for me.  I guess it's because my weekends usually feel so relaxed and then all this work pours on me on Mondays.  Maybe, that's just the way I feel. LOL.  After a long day, I came home to a wonderful surprise: my E.L.F. haul came in today! :) This was my first E.L.F. haul.
I really wanted to film an "Opening the Box" video, but my place is not "filmable." ^o^ I have all these boxes and things ready to move soon and it's chaotic here. HAHA.
So, I decided to make this blog post like an "opening the box" post/reveal. :) I will take swatch pics and share my initial reviews of the products tomorrow! If you haven't read my previous post about what exactly I bought, check that post out!

So here's what was waiting for me to open...

I love opening boxes. It feels like Christmas. xD
Ooohhh what's inside?? ^o^

yayyyy!!
Here's the overview of the products I purchased:

I'm super excited to share my opinions and swatches about them with you guys! :D Check for them hopefully tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. AHhhhh sooo many much makeup stuff for such a great price!! I'm jealous haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @l-article LOL! I'm still shocked by the low price. :) I think I've fallen madly in love with e.l.f.! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I really want to try out elf.cant wait for your reviews =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @locke Thank you! :) I'll let you know what I think about these new products. ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many products, what a great haul! Can't wait to see swatches and read your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Marce My swatches and review is finally up! LOL. It took sooo long to make, but I finally got it finished.

    ReplyDelete