Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Updates Regarding YouTube, Blog, etc.

I know I've been saying that I will be making more videos and tutorials on YouTube and I'm sorry that I've been so bad about keeping that promise.  So much has been going on with my life and I feel like I may need some time off from YouTube and making videos.  I'm not saying I'm quitting or anything, but lately lots of things have been bothering me and I feel like I really need to re-organize a few things in my life and take care of some things that I've been neglecting.  This may require me to take some time off from my channel.  I don't know if this will be just for a week, two weeks, a month, etc., but I will try my best to make this time away as short as possible.
In the meantime during the time I am away from YouTube, I will still be trying to update my twitter and blog regularly.  Blogging is a lot easier for me at times than making videos. :) I still want to keep in touch with all of you and if that requires more blogging and twittering, I will do it!
It really means so much to me that people are still subscribing to me even if I don't have many videos to watch and I haven't recently been making any. ^o^
Also, if you are all wondering about my next giveaway, I'm planning on shopping for that really soon. I still haven't decided what that would be, but the details should be coming up shortly! :) Some of you have been asking me about my next giveaway so hope you guys keep waiting patiently.  Since it won't be through YouTube, it will most likely be through twitter and blog.

Thanks for reading this!
I promise to keep my time off from YouTube as short as possible. ^o^

P.S. I forgot to mention that it seems like a majority of the votes for my "Korean Drama Posts" poll were leaning towards being okay with my random Korean drama chats! haha. This makes me happy that most of you guys are fine with me adding random thoughts and pics about the Korean dramas I'm watching. Any other big Korean drama fans out there?? ^o^ I shall be updating soon...

2 comments:

  1. I love some of the Korean dramas, & currently addicted to Cinderella's Sister! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daphne I'm currently addicted with that drama as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete